GENERAL RULES AND PROCEDURES
- No smoking in your booth or at market. Smoking must be at least 10 ft. from the sidewalks of the market. Alcohol is not permitted on the premises.
- Vendors are responsible for set up including all costs, labor, materials, equipment, tenting, supplies and any other items necessary for the performance of their participation in SACM. Protection of any items or property at the site are the sole responsibility of the artist.
- A maximum of two (2) crafters may share a space.
- Professional attitude and consideration for other artists/crafters, area businesses, venue owners, event-goers and grass/sidewalk areas is expected at all times.
- No Vendor shall arrange his exhibit as to obscure or interfere with nearby Vendors nor intrude into the street further than ten feet from the curb. This is for common courtesy of other vendors and safety of the public.
- If a Vendor participates EVERY Saturday, SACM will attempt to assign the same space to a Vendor each time. If there is a conflict/illness which precludes the Vendor from attending on a particular Saturday, they must notify a SACM representative ahead of time for scheduling purposes. If a representative is not notified, or a Vendor misses numerous Saturdays, the assigned space may change.
- SACM will strive to maintain a balance of products throughout the venue, not placing like products together.
- SACM shall have full power in the endorsement and interpretation of all the rules and regulations contained herein, and the power to make amendments and further rules and regulations as considered necessary for the proper conduct and success of the market. Vendors who donít adhere to SACM event rules and/or misrepresent their art/craft may be asked to leave the event, will forfeit his/her fee and may not participate in other events sponsored by SACM.
- Any procedural change deemed necessary by SACM will be distributed in writing to SACM members.
All rights reserved 2011 - 2013 © grantspassartisanmarket.com